Monday, May 25, 2009

In Memory

I am fortunate to have never lost a member of my family to a war. Although we certainly have plenty of veterans in my family. In fact I have a family member to represent every branch of the military.

In memory of those who have served, and made the ultimate sacrifice for their country, and most especially for the wives, husbands, children, mothers and fathers they left behind, I dedicate this entry.

I may not support our wars, but I unconditionally support every soldier that serves this country.

Thank you.


Eternal rest grant them O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon them.

2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

beautiful post mb
well said

god bless those who are brave enough to care of our country

thank you

laura said...

me too. me too, my friend.

thank you for your beautiful post.

xoxo.

with love from pittsburgh...